On our website, you can book a car online by yourself. After selecting the cities and dates of rental, the service will display only available cars, from which you can choose any car you like and book it.
When booking a car, you make only a small advance payment of 15-20% of the price. You will pay the remaining amount when you pick up your car.
After you place your order, we will send an electronic receipt and voucher confirming your booking to your email address. In the voucher, we fix the final rental price, including optional extras and insurance. That is why the price will not change by the time you pick up your rental car.
Booking a car on localrent is convenient, simple, and reliable.
1. In the header, select the country of the rental.
2. In the green search bar, enter the car pick-up and drop-off cities. These can be different cities.
You may be charged for the delivery of the car to another city. You can find out the cost by clicking on the tooltip next to the price tag.
3. Select your rental dates.
4. If you wish, you can further sort the cars using filters.
On the website, the cars are sorted by price in ascending order taking into account the cost of shipping to pick-up/drop-off cities.
You can see the car overviews and cost estimates in the search results immediately. Click the question mark icon to see the information about the deposit amount. This way you can quickly compare cars and choose the best offer.
5. Choose the car you like and click on it.
6. Read the car's specifications and add the necessary additional services and insurances to your order.
You can find the description of insurances and additional services by clicking on the question mark icon. The price is shown for the entire rental period.
7. Click on the “Book now” button.
8. Select the time and place of pick-up/drop-off of the car.
You may be charged for delivery to some locations. The cost is displayed next to the name of the place.
The minimum chargeable rental period is 24 hours. If you select a drop-off time, which is later than the pick-up time, 1 day's rent is added.
You can pick up/drop-off the car outside office hours. Working hours are marked in green and non-working hours in orange in the car's booking page. The service price will appear when you change the time.
If you are going to pick up the car at the airport, it is best to indicate your flight number. Then the rental agent will be aware if your flight is delayed.
10. Check the cost calculation.
To book a car, you need to make a small advance payment of 15-20% of the total rental cost, and you will pay the remaining amount when you pick up your car. Advance payments can only be made with a bank card. You can find all available payment methods to pay the remaining amount by clicking on “To pay now. Why?”.
11. Click on the “Pay now” button.
12. Make an advance payment.
13. Once the advance payment has been made, an electronic receipt and voucher with all your order details will be sent to the email address you specified. You will need to present the voucher when you pick up the car. It can be in electronic form on your phone or tablet.
Once the advance payment has been made, the car will be booked for you. And from then on, it will not be displayed for other users on the website.